Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Eleventh Hour

I would like to clarify something about my last post. I do not follow any of the New Age viewpoints of the 11:11 phenomenon. The internet is loaded with these sites. But this phenomenon is also happening to millions of Christians throughout the globe. Many of the Christian sites consider it a warning,"The eleventh hour" or a sign of judgment.

As for 333:
Shortly after my conversion the Lord started waking me up each night at 3:33 and calling me to prayer. I am aware that this happens to many people. They are awakened at either 3:00 or 3:33 and they feel a strong urge to pray. Many Evangelicals believe 333 points to a passage in Jeremiah ch. 33 verse 3. This passage, too, is a call to prayer. People may ask," Why would the Lord speak through numbers?" Well, in the Bible numbers are symbolic of many things. Think of the number 7 or the number 3 and notice how often these come up in the Bible. And they have meaning. You can google the spiritual significance of numbers in the bible and millions of sites will pop up. 333 also signifies the Holy Trinity. Many times the Lord has sent me what I call
"Holy Spirit dreams", and when I wake up it is 3:33. In one of these dreams Jesus placed an old coin in my palm and then closed my fingers around it. In another, I was sitting in a room filled with ancient scrolls. I was reading one of these and was amazed at what I was reading. The scroll was written in a different language but I could understand it perfectly. The minute I woke up, all that I had read was forgotten. In yet another, the Lord was infusing knowledge into my head and I awoke with the words, "Indoctrination of The Holy Spirit" on my lips. These dreams are vivid, powerful and far different than my everyday dreams. They don't come everyday but they do happen quite frequently.

Regarding 1111 and 111, I have written a bit about these two numbers:
 http://openingthefloodgatesofmercy.blogspot.com/2009/06/heart-of-jesushouse-of-god-and-gate-of.html
It did not surprise me when my submission for " The Mystical Rose" came back with an entry # of 1111 either. These incidents have gone beyond the realm of mere coincidence. This is why when the number 911 started showing up so often I have become concerned.

A few people have questioned me on how I know that the "words" I am given come from the Lord. My daughter is living proof that the Lord's word is good. That is not to say that that satan has not attempted to sneak in a word or two. He has. When it comes from him I  instantly get a stomach ache and a feeling of dread comes over me. When it comes from the Lord, wave and waves of  The Holy Spirit come over me and the words are stronger and filled with fire. Usually the Lord gives me a confirmation of the "word" in one way or another, also. Often through another person, sometimes in other ways. The devil's words make me fearful; the Lord's words bring peace, even if they contain a warning.

I will write about this further in a future post. For now, I'll leave you with these words from The Diary of St. M. Faustina Kowalska. From page 333 of course:
" Write down these words, My daughter. Speak to the world about My mercy; let all mankind recognize My unfathomable mercy. It is a sign for the endtimes; after it will come the day of justice. While there is still time, let them have recourse to the fount of My mercy; let them profit from the Blood and Water which gushed forth for them."*


* The Diary of St. M. Faustina Kowalska
   Marian Fathers of The Immaculate Conception
    - used with permission

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Mary, thanks for sharing, especially about your 333 conversion! God works in so many mysterious ways. Keeps us intrigued. Blessings dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Be Real,
    I love your blog, thank YOU for sharing!

    ReplyDelete