Thursday, September 24, 2009

"Warn Them"

I decided to go to Adoration this morning at a chapel not far from my own church. I figured I could go to Adoration and then drive over to Mass at my church. I was speaking to Jesus and asked Him for light concerning the numbers I have written about in an earlier post-9:11 and 11:11. "Warn them."  They are a warning from a Loving God. I am beginning to believe the warning is both physical and spiritual. I checked the clock on my cellphone to see how much time I had left before heading to Mass. The clock read 11:11. Coincidences are accidental. These occurrences have gone beyond the realm of coincidence. I am not a doom and gloomer by nature. I completely trust the Lord in relation to my physical and spiritual life. I feel no fear when the Lord sends me dreams or gives me "words". I love Him and feel safe in His Hands. Yet, He continues to send me these dreams and words. Why? Because He wants others to hear them.

Last year I came across a site which immediately grabbed my attention. The site is :
http://www.markmallett.com/blog/
The reason that this site amazed me is that he has received many similar words and dreams as I have. In a few cases these were almost exactly the same. I was floored by this. Like Mark Mallet, I believe the world is teetering on the edge of a precipice and that changes are coming. I don't ask that you take our word for it. I ask that you pray for discernment and light. The Lord is merciful and full of love, He will send light to those who pray with their whole heart. We can also change our world if we turn toward Him.

Utterly Thine, O Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Yes the world is teetering. I admire you Mary for writing about these things. I'll have to find the courage to write about a post like this.

    ReplyDelete