Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tag! You're it!

Just got tagged by Colleen from Thoughts on Grace http://colleenspiro.blogspot.com/. Since I don't like to be it ;)  I tag :
Allison at A Broken Fortress http://brokenfortress.blogspot.com/
Nancy at Be Not Afraid http://benotafraidnancy.blogspot.com/

Six names you go by:
  1. Mary
  2. Marianne
  3. Mommy
  4. Mama!
  5. Hon
  6. Mary Sunshine
Three things you are wearing.
If I didn't love God so much I'd lie through my teeth right now.
  1. Red baggy sweatpants with two big holes in them
  2. A big old  T-shirt...purple if you must know :)
  3. Underwear [don't ask]
Three things you want very badly right now:
  1. Sleep
  2. A nap
  3. And then another one
Three things you did last night/yesterday:
  1. Prayed
  2. Wrote a poem
  3. Blogged
Two things you ate today:
  1. A Cortland apple
  2. Nuts
Two people you last talked to on the phone:
  1. My friend Ann
  2. My  mom
Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
  1. Spend time with the Lord
  2. Spend time with my family
Your three favorite beverages:
  1. Tea
  2. Water
  3. A cup of coffee when I wake up
There, that was easy!

3 comments:

  1. Great :)
    Got to know you a little better :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was catching up on your blog this AM
    and I was laughing as I read it!! Thanks!

    Just wondering on the three things you were wearing - mascara???

    (HaHa, private sister joke!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, Kath! No mascara bacause I was about to go to bed. I am wearing it now though;) The sweatpants really did have holes in them but that probably doesn't surprise you.

    ReplyDelete