Thursday, February 18, 2010

333, 1:11 and 11:11...strange but true

I have finally met a blogger who, like me, sees the number 1:11 (or111) and 11:11 all the time. At least she is the first one to leave me a comment about it. By now, most of you have probably heard of the 11:11 phenomenon that has swept throughout the world. (Well, if I'm insane - at least I have plenty of company!)  This phenomenon is happening to millions around the globe. If you google 11:11 or meaning of 1111 you can find millions of pages on this. Just watch out for the New Age pages, there are plenty of good Christian sites on this phenomenon. Michael Brown at Spirit Daily has numerous articles on 11:11 and 333, just go to the archives and punch in the numbers on the search engine. Today, I decided to write a bit more on 333, I wrote a bit about 1:11 and 11:11 before, also: http://openingthefloodgatesofmercy.blogspot.com/2009/09/eleventh-hour.html
http://openingthefloodgatesofmercy.blogspot.com/2009/06/heart-of-jesushouse-of-god-and-gate-of.html
For those who see these numbers all the time (along with 777 and 911) , we know it's far beyond coincidence and reaches into the realm of God-incidence. Every day, many times, I see these numbers, sometimes miraculously. 333 was the first number that started this - it began shortly after my conversion when the Lord began to wake me up at 3:33 each night and draw me into prayer. Throughout the day my attention would be drawn to this number. Basically, I think 333 means: pray, pray, pray. It is the symbol of the Trinity and a call to the prayer warriors. Many people pray the Mercy Chaplet between 3:00 and 4:00, this is mercy hour. I often pray this during the day between these times. The other week I was on a site and the ticker flashed to 333 and then back to the original number. The oddest thing is that this was a "Lost" (the show) ticker. I didn't miss the significance of the word "Lost" and the prayer call because I pray for lost souls when the Lord wakes me up at 3:33. The site I was on is a wonderful Catholic site and many of you have probably been on it. This is the 2nd odd thing that has happened to me concerning this site. The other was a song that began playing through my head while in some driving trouble one day. The story is here:http://openingthefloodgatesofmercy.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-family-goes-to-beach-for-few-weeks.html. Clocks in my house often stop at 3:33. The other day I got into my mom's car and the thermometer in it went to 33.3. (My dad loves gadgets and I have another story concerning one of his gadgets that I'll have to write about sometime :) ) This has happened to us so many times that we have lost count. I say "us" because this also happens to my mom, my dad, my husband and a few friends. It's amazing how many phone calls I get at 3:33 (my mom, too). Or how many receipts I get with $3.33 or $1.11. License plates, clocks, computers, phones - the list goes on and on. This is part of the reason I use the name Mary333 on my posts. The other reason is on page 333 of The Diary of St. Faustina:
"Write down these words my daughter.Speak to the world about My mercy; let all mankind recognize My unfathomable mercy. It is a sign of the endtimes; after it will come the day of justice. While there is still time, let them have recourse to the fount of My mercy; let them profit from the Blood and Water which gushed forth for them."

I was one of these souls that profited from the Divine Mercy. The Lord in His Grace made the unseen visible to me and brought me into the presence of  this mercy where the rays emanating from His Heart pierced my soul and healed me. I speak the truth. God is my witness to this and I don't take those words lightly. Why was I chosen to receive this grace? Only God knows, but it is sinners that need His mercy so much, so it is likely that He decided to choose someone with two feet in hell to show the transforming power of His grace to others. What would be the point of choosing someone good? I was drowning in sin and the Lord heard my cry. If not for this great grace I probably would have ended up in hell one day...for I was well on my way.

No wonder I love praying the Mercy Chaplet.

10 comments:

  1. My guardian angel and I have been playing a game for several years now, where he directs my attention to any three or four number combination (and sometimes 1234) and I say, "I love you, God."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting. I often wondered what Mary333 stood for. Thanks for the insight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, so I was slightly interested in the website you were on when the ticker changed because 1..you said it was a good site and 2..wanted to see the Lost ticker:-) And as I googled to see if I could find it I was thinking....."do I see these numbers? No, or am I just not aware? How come I don't? (can you hear the whine, oh, weakness).... I've been awakened regularly at 3:00 or somewhere in the 3:00 am hour but have never paid attention to the exact time, but always pray"....so not finding the site but mulling all this over I look down at the clock on my computer....guess what time it was...I just laugh as I'm sure He just shakes his head at me in loving exasperation, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mary unless you know of someone else the
    11:11 is all me. I see it on my clocks, my computer even the odometer in my car...this number always draws my eyes to it. I have never looked it up, I don't know why. I do know that after I see it at night I fall asleep very easy after prayers.....I also see sevens (7) but not as much 11:11 which has been happening or I have been noticing it for over twenty years.
    I am glad I am not alone, and I am glad others know about it. I say a prayer and Act of Contrition every time I am shown this number......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to start paying more attention to the time! I've told you before that sometimes when I wake up...I see Mary333 in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia,
    That's funny! I'm not surprised, though. The ticker was on Nancy's site "Be Not Afraid". She took it down after the show started but odd things happen between Nancy and I. Nancy's blog was one of the first that I followed, I was immediately drawn to her. Her link is in my sidebar if you haven't been on her site yet or you can click on her profile picture in the comment right above this one. Julia, it's not unusual for people to be awakened between three and four to pray. When I attended a Life in the Spirit Seminar almost everyone there was awakened at 3:oo or so. Mine just happened to be 3:33 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bernie,
    Yep, it's you! You are the 1st person who has ever mentioned this on my blog after I wrote the post about seeing the 11:11 on Jacob's watch. If it makes you feel better you are among millions who see this :) The 7's happen to us, too. Funny, isn't it. I try to blog about it now and then because I know that I will run into others that this happens to and I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy,
    Yes, when you told me that, my jaw dropped - just like it did when I saw the ticker change on your site. Very strange, but God has his reasons for everything.

    P.S. [wanna do my pantry, too?]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Neat stuff!
    My number is 842. It is a prefix to phone numbers where I grew up. I see it all the time and I'm not sure why.
    I have Mary coincidences. A lot. I also have people I hardly know tell me all sorts of stuff they should tell a priest (if they were only Catholic).
    I think it's all just a call to PRAY. So, I do.

    ReplyDelete