Saturday, November 5, 2011

I Blog Jesus Award




Many thanks to Jennifer at Faith and Family Connections for passing this award on to me! I loved this badge! I'm a frequent visitor to Faith and Family Connections and I highly recommend this site to those who are raising families. You can find topics such as prayer, the saints, and other subjects related to the Catholic Faith here. They also have crafts and activities for children! A great site!

This award was created by Monica at Equipping Catholic Families and is for blogging moms who:

~Strive for a stronger Faith and closer relationship with Jesus.


~Aspire to grow spiritually through a vocation as a "King's Kid"... a daughter of God, and a Catholic wife and mom.

~Seek to encourage others in their own spiritual journeys and Faith formation in their families through the Catholic training tools and gifts that they create and yes...through their blog.

I'd like to pass this award on to these special mothers who have touched my heart through their grace-filled blogs:

* Anne Bender at Imprisoned in my Bones - I have always loved this blog!
* Esther at A Catholic Mom in Hawaii - Another favorite!
* Colleen at Thoughts on Grace - Ditto! Both her blog and website are wonderful!
* Vicky at Creating with Wisdom - A new favorite!

Words cannot express how grateful I am for your friendship, Ladies, but I hope this award speaks for me. All four of you truly blog for Jesus and I have been immensely blessed through each of you. Thank you!                   

15 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS. Well deserved.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Victor :) God bless you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Mary, I was so happy to be given this award by you. Of all awards, I can't think of one which would be more special. Thank you so much:)

    And, congratulations to you, too! You really are a very deserving winner:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen,
    I'm glad you like the award :) It's easy to see that you blog Jesus! Hugs to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Mary!!! You truly deserve this honor. Thanks so much for giving it to me too. It means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky,
    You're welcome.You are such a great mom and so tenderhearted...this badge fits you perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Esther :) You truly deserve it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the *kind compliments* about our blog, Mary!☺
    May God bless you and all your efforts to spread God's ♥love♥!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award! Keep up the great blogging!

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mary, thank you so much for your kind words! You are incredibly sweet! I will acknowledge both of the awards you gave to me very soon! God bless you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mary, warmest congratulations! You definitely blog for Jesus! And, you spread His Love and Joy to so many others.

    Well-deserved!

    With a big hug,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What a gr8 award!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jackie,
    Isn't it cool? The woman who designed it did a great job!

    ReplyDelete