Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Marino Restrepo - full testimony in English




I thought the testimony of Gloria Polo was powerful but, for me, this one is even more so. I felt the presence of the Holy Spirit throughout Marino Restrepo's testimony and have watched it twice. It's very long but well worth the time it takes to view it. To be honest, I felt like I was under a spotlight the entire time watching it.  When he talked about being grace bearers for others I felt the Holy Spirit's presence so powerfully that it left me stunned. This man's words are anointed. A big thank you to Anabelle who posted this video on her blog Written By the Finger of God.

For those who don't have the time to watch the entire video, you can find it on You Tube in shorter segments.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Mary.

    I'll try to watch it in segments. Is there a written version anywhere?

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary. I loved what he said about our Catholic faith being like a "buried talent."
    Vitor, there is a book available at www.spritidaily.com but he's a good speaker and I enjoyed his testimony even if I watched it in 3 segments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victor,
    I searched for a written version but couldn't find one. I didn't know about the book until I saw Anabelle's comment. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anabelle,
    This video was really good. Thanks for posting it. It's the best one out of the bunch. I loved how thoroughly he explains everything - like Purgatory, faith, the importance of the Sacraments, etc...

    I got so much out of it that I think I will watch it again (though maybe not the entire thing).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, I'll watch this later. Just a short comment about the beginning: I am really impressed with his soft, gentle humility. Can't wait to see the whole thing! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barb,
    I think you'll find it fascinating. Once he got into the details of his experience I couldn't turn it off. Let me know what you think of it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Mary
    I was blessed to meet Marino a couple of years ago when Fr.John Randall invited him to speak at his prayer meeting at Saint Charles Church in Providence. It was a powerful and spiritual evening to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete