Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pray for America

Please pray for our country. I feel a strong warning concerning the U.S. I hesitate to write about it because I always try to place my trust in God's mercy. I am bombarded with 911's. I wrote in an earlier post about 333 , 111 and 11:11. I did not mention the 911's because of what happened to our country on this date. If this was only happening to me...maybe I could ignore it. This 911 warning is happening to thousands. Over the past couple years this emergency warning has continued to grow in me. I don't know whether this pertains to a general spiritual warning or if it means something else. Some that I have spoken to believe it is both a spiritual and physical warning of something that could happen in our country. I don't know. However, I do know God has given me many  "words" concerning the condition of our country and world. The truth of this is clear to many. All we have to do is look around us. I have also had many unusual dreams that I have chosen not to write about yet. If this is happening to others, I would like to hear from you. Either way, our country needs prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment