Sunday, December 13, 2009

This That and the Other Thing: Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

This That and the Other Thing: Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival This Sunday I am joining RAnn for her Sunday Snippets Meme. We are a group of bloggers who meet once a week to share our posts with each other.
This week most of my posts were about prayer. A life without prayer is like trying to breathe underwater, there is not enough oxygen to sustain us. Without prayer the soul drowns in worldliness, it becomes less sensitive to things of the spirit. This week I'd like to share these two posts:

  1. http://openingthefloodgatesofmercy.blogspot.com/2009/12/intercessory-prayer.html  
  2. http://openingthefloodgatesofmercy.blogspot.com/2009/12/just-pray.html

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful blog, I love the dark fuchsia (?)background and light pink text, but the gray is very hard to read. I will be back though, I enjoy your writing.

    Have a joyous Advent and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Patty :) I did notice that the gray is hard to read and I planned to change it but I just kept forgetting. I hope you have a wonderful Advent, too.
    Fuchsia? Could be. I was trying to pick a color that reminded me of the Divine Mercy but none of them matched, so I picked this one :)

    ReplyDelete