Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sunday Snippets

This That and the Other Thing: Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival is a weekly meme hosted by RAnn at this This That and the Other Thing where bloggers can share some of their favorite posts with other bloggers. I have found some wonderful blogs that I now follow through Sunday Snippets. Those who would like to join in can find more information at the link above.

As a pro-life blogger I occasionally write posts about why I am so set against abortion. This week I am posting a link to a short, 1 minute video which shows the greatest reason for my pro-life stance. It is one of the sweetest videos that I have ever seen: http://openingthefloodgatesofmercy.blogspot.com/2009/11/beautiful-babies.html 
The second post I'd like to share is:http://openingthefloodgatesofmercy.blogspot.com/2009/11/wicked-saints.html  These sinner-saints give hope to all the people of our times, although they lived long ago.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That video of the four babies laughing at daddy is SO SO BEAUTIFUL!
    Thank you for sharing it, I love it and have saved it and will watch it every time I feel blue.

    Dear Mary, your posts are always so uplifting - I enjoy reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabriella,
    I love it too! It is the most precious thing that I have ever seen:)

    ReplyDelete