Sunday, February 14, 2010

No wonder Randy's middle name means beloved!

Thank you, Lord, for my beloved Valentine!  Randy took his two best girls to dinner last night and had Valentine suprises for both of us. Mine was a beautiful card; a gorgeous print from one of my favorite local artists. I scanned both the card and the wonderful words inside. And I wasn't moved to tears by this?
The words didn't come through clearly on the scan but part of it says:
I am blessed beyond belief. It is more than a joy for you to be my lifelong partner. God has the master plan and He put us together to complete his plan. We are a great team because we strengthen each other's weaknesses. Definitely, you are the kindest, gentle, caring, loving, thoughful, understanding, and sweetest woman on the planet! I am the proudest man in the world to call you ,my wife, my best friend and for this day MY SWEETHEART!

Who says men aren't sensitive? This made my day. My husband and daughter are the greatest gift God has ever given me. Thank you, Lord.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Mary, what a blessing to have such a thoughtful and precious man of God! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I don't think there is anything that makes me happier than to see a loving couple who has such Faith......marriage is such a blessing from God and I can see you and Randy give him thanks for bringing you together and love each other unconditionally....may you always know love and happiness.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post...and an original verse!?! It wasn't until I scrolled down that I realized Randy composed the verse. You are a blessed woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done, Randy. Isnt Valentines like a special 'thanksgiving day' just for that special lady in your life. Mary, I am really happy and thankful for your great hubby and family. Hope you had a great day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I am blessed! Pretty good for a rough and tumble guy who used to play rugby and was in the special forces, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete