Friday, August 28, 2009

In Him

"Walk in the light of my truth." This was a "word" given to me when I started blogging. Truth can be hard to come by in our days. People tend to live according to what their perception of the truth is and this can change daily. We are a wishy-washy country. The Lord did not ask me to walk in the light of my own truth but in His.



I look at our government - truth is not there.

I look at the press - truth is not there.

I look at our financial institutions - truth is not there.



The list goes on and on. Total truth can be found in one place only....IN HIM. Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. [John 14:6]

YES, O LORD. YOU ARE.

1 comment:

  1. Well Mary, you are so right! I love the scripture quote "live the truth, come to the light". Peace my friend!

    ReplyDelete